Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Today is Friday,
the day we fill blanks.
And today's theme is....COLOR!  

1.  My favorite color is     purple. forever and always   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes   mermaid green, brown, red, yellow... okay seriously, I like to mix and match .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     red...but I don't love it on me.

4. The color I detest is    is plasticy purple. Either you know what I mean or you don't .

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   persimmon and grey .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   zebra print. I know I know, it's not a color, but it's my least favorite.

7.  The color of my favorite dress is   yellow. It's my wedding dress:)

   Happy Spring Break Everyone!
 
Thank  you Lauren for the blanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment