Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!




1.  Today is a good day because  it's Friday and I have a hair appointment to dye my hair for the first time EVER! I'm going ombre:)    .

2.   The best thing I did all week was   go to this Cirque du Soleil show. It was beyond incredibel   .

3.  The current weather is     SUNNY SUNNY SHINEY       and it makes me feel     hopeful   .

4. The best thing about spring is    the flowers. I am giving my green (black death) thumb a second chance this year. Wish me luck .

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  ombre hair, as mentioned before! My hair inspiration is this lovely lady .

6. A person who made me smile this week was    First Aid Kit at their concert last night. I had the best time with Andy-roo.

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   a Häagen-Dazs dark chocolate dipped chocolate ice cream bar. Heavenly!

*THANK YOU The Little Things We Do for the blanks


 HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

4 comments:

  1. Yay I can't wait to see your pretty hairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love having my hair done! it's just so relaxing and i always feel a little prettier afterwards...even if it's just in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lea, you are so right, it makes everything better! I just checked out your blog, it's super cute. thanks for sharing:)

      Delete
  3. You will have to post pictures of the new hair do! I think it would look really cute :) Cant wait to see!

    ReplyDelete