Monday, April 16, 2012

Much Love Monday

Today's entire post is dedicated to hair! I usually like to keep this post pretty varied, but I've had such a rough past two days that this seems to be my focus. This story begins with a Saturday afternoon hair color and cut at an undisclosed hair school.

this is what I asked for......

This is what I ended up with.....
I cried and cried and cried.... and then cried some more. I even threatened to shave my head ( who am I kidding, I was just being dramatic, but this truly was a TRAmatic experience).

  
And then I met Christopher R.B. at Shine at the Salon and saved my hideous hair!
Look at what a magical job he did. I literally felt the stress melt off once I was in his VERY capable hands.
I cannot thank him enough for fixing my hair. I highly recommend you check him out whether you need a hair disaster fix, routine cut, or a new and improved style. He is awesome!



 I hope you all have a great Monday! I sure did:)

2 comments:

  1. The after looks sooo good! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that you cried and cried. And to the guy at the undisclosed school.....FYI, you are NOT "good with bleach".

    But I am thrilled you found Christopher. He truly did work magic because it is BEAUTIFUL ombre perfection!

    ReplyDelete