Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


 
1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  my sister. No one knows me quite like Minnie May! We have that magic sister bond going on and I wouldn't trade it for anything .

2.     Grocery shopping,   is good cause to celebrate . We always go out to eat after to reward ourselves. It seems kind of backwards since we spent all that money on food, but who wants to cook after all that hard work?

3.  The most fun I ever had was playing at Enchanted Forest with my two best friends! It was just one of those perfect days (maybe not BEST EVER, but it's the first that came to mind.)

4.  True friends are   are the ones you know you can fight with. The ones you can tell anything and you know it can only strengthen your friendship.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is       is when Birdie (my kitty) gets the midnight crazies.

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is    going on a walk with a kiddie cone and reading in a park.

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   "cokie" cola!

I'm so glad it's FRIDAY! 
thanks Lauren for the blanks, link up with her and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment