1. The best surprise ever would be, having my sister surprise visit me .
2. My wedding day is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was Leaving home and going to Ecola. I was completely terrified at the time. I was alone for the first time in my life, but it ended up being one of the best things that ever happened to me .
4. The best part of my day is walking in the front door at the end of the day and seeing Mr. Andrew and my kitties. I love that feeling. "Honey I'm HOME" .
5. Something I like that most people don't is teeny bop movies (Hannah Montana, the Olsen twins, Monte Carlo).
6. Something I am willing to fight for is honesty and love .
7. Something you might not know about me is that I was the lead clarinetist in my middle school band.
thanks Lauren for the blanks.