Friday, July 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

 


1.  I am  a wife, sister, nanny,high school youth leader, and a Christian. All of these are roles I enjoy! Currently I am pretty excited about being a youth leader. I've been working with the same four girls since they were 6th graders and now they are going into their sophomore year of high school. I couldn't be more proud of them  .


2.   I have always   been weird. I blame my father, the weirdest of them all. I also have a love for weird people. I seem to gravitate towards them.

3.  I hope to  finish college someday. I have a few years under my belt, but put it on hold two years ago when I got married because life is too expensive to have us both working part time. I'm definitely okay with what we've chosen to do, I just hope one day to get a degree as well!

4. I can    be a real cry baby. I am the youngest in my family and never quite grew out of being the baby.

5. I dream of    owning a house and filling it with treasures and children. This one would do.

6. The way to my heart is   genuine conversation.

7.  I am passionate about  CATS. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it is true. I love them and I can't get enough of them and I never will stop! I told you earlier I am weird. 




Happy Friday All!
thanks Lauren for bringing back the blanks


No comments:

Post a Comment