Monday, July 16, 2012

Much Love Mondays!!!

What a gorgeous Monday we are having here today in Portland! Gosh, I sure hope this weather continues for a long long time. There is something about the sunshine that makes me a productive happy lady. This morning was spent running at Pier Park in St. John's while the mister played at the skate park (TOO CUTE) followed by a much needed coffee date at Ristretto Roaster on N Williams St and birthday present shopping for my dear friend Mary-Anne! What a great morning. Now to get my bangs trimmed, find a begginers fiddle book, and dinner with my sweet high school-er friend names Jessica! What a day, what a day:)

.........and now on to the loves:

1. quilt beauty
source
 2. everything in this room
source
 3. branch antlers, animal friendly
source
 4. unicorn yarn, perfectly done
source
 5. i need to make this!
source
Hope your Monday is magic filled!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment