Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Birthday Letter to Andrew

 that your birthday is just around the corner. so let's celebrate part today and part when I get back
 you must first pick what you want to
1. eat
2. buy
3. see
4. have from me
SO.....
 the Dugger's are going to
 I know it's not much, but I want you to know how much 


 I
you

Today is your day. Happy 1/2 of your birthday baby boo. I love you.
-your sweetie pie 
                                                    
*** UPDATE***
alright, Andrew read this this morning, and here's what we did
1. eat: hot dogs and beer
2. buy: a bell for his bike
3. see: a spotless house
4. have from me: a back rub
all in all it was a fantastic half of his birthday.

I am off to go rafting on the Rogue River with a pack of high schoolers. back at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment