1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is stay up late without the worry of work in the morning. Also, both Andrew and I start work in the afternoon on Fridays, so it's nice to sneak in a mini coffee date or lunch rendezvous.
2. This Friday I am relaxing at home! I have a surprise day off due to my nanny family going out of town unexpectedly. I will do laundry, make a craft (maybe this one), and hangout with Miss Mealnie in the evening .
3. The best thing about a weekend is it's free time! Seriously,I need free time and me time, and Andrew time, and friend time, Birdie time! I just can't seem to find enough of it during the week .
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling the need to go camping every weekend. We were actually just talking about taking off to the mountains tomorrow and seeing where adventure takes us.
5. The best thing I did this summer was spend quality time with my husband. The school year gets pretty busy in the Dugger household. We've had 3 day weekends all summer and enjoyed it tremendously.
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is making a Halloween costume! any suggestions??? also, my birthday is really wonderful .
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose fall. Oregon has such pleasant falls. Not only are the leaves changing and I can find fresh apple cider, but I love fall clothes. They are the cutest and most comfortable.
Happy Friday Friends, and enjoy your weekend!
*thanks for the blanks Lauren