1. My favorite grade in school was my junior year. It was a good year for me all around. Not many people know I was prom princess (for some reason this kinda embarrasses me) and junior vice president of my class. I was really involved with my young life and school sports. I was a little goody-two-shoe.
2. My favorite teacher was Mrs. O'keif because, she was so darn cute and creative. She taught English and made me enjoy something I hadn't before .
3. The highest level of education I have completed is an Ecola Bible School "degree".
4. School lunches for me were usually a collaboration. My best friend Allison and I would call each other in the morning to figure out what to pack. We would bring double of the tasty things in out pantries. We liked to share.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be one million dollars!!!! Muahahaha... actually I have no idea, I love my life and my memories.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: back to school shopping, new sneakers, fresh notebook paper, and lunchables .
thanks Lauren for the blanks:)