1. My favorite feeling in all the world is Christmas morning. You have your family, food, gifts, warmth, and a reason to celebrate .
2. My favorite smell is clean laundry, the forest, and Andrew .
3. My favorite taste is sweet and salty! I love a little bit of both .
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was all my closest friends with there newborn babies. It really doesn't get better than babies.
5. The best sound ever is bubble wrap or popping someones back. I'm a freak. Bring on the cracks and pops .
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is cinnamon air freshener. It smells like grandmas, and nothing reminds me more of childhood than grandma .
7. My favorite of all the senses is sight i suppose. I like them all so much. I'm sure we all do. Sight feels the most important to me if I could only have one.
I'm so glad it's finally FRIDAY!!!!! We are headed for
the coast tomorrow and I am giddy with excitement.
thanks Lauren for the blanks