Friday, October 26, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is   Christmas morning. You have your family, food, gifts, warmth, and a reason to celebrate  .
2.  My favorite smell is  clean laundry, the forest, and Andrew   .
3.  My favorite taste is   sweet and salty! I love a little bit of both  .

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was   all my closest friends with there newborn babies. It really doesn't get better than babies.
5. The best sound ever is  bubble wrap or popping someones back. I'm a freak. Bring on the cracks and pops .

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is   cinnamon air freshener. It smells like grandmas, and nothing reminds me more of childhood than grandma .


7.  My favorite of all the senses is  sight i suppose. I like them all so much. I'm sure we all do. Sight feels the most important to me if I could only have one.

I'm so glad it's finally FRIDAY!!!!!  We are headed for 
 the coast tomorrow and I am giddy with excitement.
thanks Lauren for the blanks

No comments:

Post a Comment