1. My best quality is my optimism about people. I general (but not always) I find myself truly thinking the best of people and expecting the best from them.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is I am a cry baby. No one knows this better than my husband. It is out of control sometime. The other day I came home and cried because I got hit in the face with a dodge-ball three hours prior to crying. I think I am just a sensitive lady .
3. I'd rather be on vacation somewhere warm... HOT! .
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is speaking up for myself. I highly dislike telling other people what I deserve (or want/need), especially if it is clear they are unaware of it. I've learned slowly to do this with my employers and friendships.
5. I am looking forward to .
6. A super random factoid about me is I am a bed sheets freak! I make Andrew wipe off the sheets with me every night. I'm like the princess and the pea, I can feel even the tiniest of crumbs.
7. I want to visit my sister Minnie and her family. I miss them so much all the time. They live in Virginia and I do not see them often enough .
Happy Friday Everyone.
If you want to join in the fun, link up with Lauren and start filing in the blanks!