Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.  My best quality is   my optimism about people. I general (but not always) I find myself truly thinking the best of people and expecting the best from them.
 
2.  One of my less flattering qualities is   I am a cry baby. No one knows this better than my husband. It is out of control sometime. The other day I came home and cried because I got hit in the face with a dodge-ball three hours prior to crying. I think I am just a sensitive lady   .
3.  I'd rather be    on vacation somewhere warm... HOT! .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is   speaking up for myself. I highly dislike telling other people what I deserve (or want/need), especially if it is clear they are unaware of it. I've learned slowly to do this with my employers and friendships.
5. I am looking forward to  .

6. A super random factoid about me is  I am a bed sheets freak! I make Andrew wipe off the sheets with me every night. I'm like the princess and the pea, I can feel even the tiniest of crumbs.


7.  I want to  visit my sister Minnie and her family. I miss them so much all the time. They live in Virginia and I do not see them often enough .

Happy Friday Everyone. 
If you want to join in the fun, link up with  Lauren and start filing in the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment