1. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is..." to give more and spend less. This is a program my church along with a few others created several years ago. It shifts the focus of Christmas back onto Christ. It shifts the focus off ourselves and our wants and repositions it towards those in need of clean drinking water, shelter, and comfort. Check it out if you'd like more information or to get involved, here!
2. The holiday season is the most magic time of year. I love that it brings family and friends together to enjoy food and festivities. .
3. When it comes to holiday decorating... I am a bit bipolar. I have a "portlandy area on my mantle, a 50's thing going on around my windows, and the tree is just a modge-podge of love..
4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is Christmas music and tree hunting and mistletoe .
5. My favorite holiday tradition is getting excited about Santa, I will forever believe.
6. This year my Christmas plans include traveling to LA to visit my husbands family. I have never spent a Christmas away from my family, this will be a whole new experience. I am really looking forward to the warmer weather and getting to see Andrew excited with his family! (oh and we can't wait to meet Madison our niece)
7. My favorite holiday food is grandma's crunchy potatoes! YUMMY.
Happy Friday Friends!
BE MERRY & BRIGHT
thanks Lauren for the blanks