Sunday, June 2, 2013

Much Love Monday

Happy Monday Friends! We are having gorgeous weather here in Portland. It is really starting to feel like summer. I could not be happier about it. Just last week I cursed the rain and threatened to move somewhere sunny and warm. It must have heard my threat, because here I am writing this post, wearing my new acid wash jean jumper, and sipping iced tea. Life is good!
On to my favorite things of the week:
1. beach umbrellas. these are perfection! I'll take the floral one.
shop
2. felt camper backpack
shop
3. wristlet
source
4. escape. I want to go somewhere like this for our anniversary. any recommendations????
source
5. this is just ridiculously fun
source
Thanks for stopping by! I'll have another post this week full of photos from my life lately.
 Come back soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment