Friday, February 24, 2012

SMOTHERER?


I am both smothered and a smotherer of love. This "condition" is mainly practiced on my two cats Bilbo and Birdie. This "condition" is mainly recieved from my husband, friends, and family.

Let's start with the cats:
BIRDIE


(Please notice Birdies facial expression.)
*not everyone likes to be smothered all the time

















next is BILBO




Honestly, I couldn't find a single photo of me smothering Bilbo. (He hates human touch.) BUT! He loves catnip.












I'm a crazy cat lady at heart and always will be. Hopefully I can fight my inner urge to make this entire blog about cats and my undying love for there fluffiness, but I'm not making any promises.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment