Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


blanks are courtesy of thelittlethingswedo



1.  The highlight of my week was  babysitting with my husband and watching him wrestle with the little boys and tucking them in for bed with a made up story! It was fun to pretend:) 

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   girly rustic cabin  .

3.  My first vehicle was   Spicy. She was a red Plymoth Acclaim grandma mobile. The ceiling billowed down so I used tacks to secure it. Passengers often found tacks in their behinds.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  bubble gum. It a recent development. Lately, I've been a gum gunky .

5. My favorite way to waste time is  sadly on the internet browsing blogs, pinterest, and the weather.

6. Right now I could really go for   a voodoo doughnut  .

7.  This weekend I will be   taking Andrew on a surprise date on N. Williams street. 



 Hope you weekend is full of magical happenings!






No comments:

Post a Comment