Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WEEKEND HAPPENINGS

As promised, I took Andrew on a surprise date on Saturday. We haven't been going out as much as of late due to our new budget. Basically, we are just trying to save as much money as we can each month. For us, having a weekly allowance has proved to be quite helpful. I've saved my $10 the last two weeks so that I could take Andrew out. We went to Portland's North Williams street. It's a cute little strip of neighborhood full of shops, bars, and unique dining experiences. After parking,  we walked around for a bit and I told him to pick anywhere he wanted. I thought for sure he would pick EAT, the oyster bar, but he chose Fifth Quadrant. He got to try new red ale!

Proletariat Red

This Northwest Red ale is malty and full bodied with a deep, rich red color.

happy man
Also, I found a new favorite little shop! ink & peat
freshest flowers around!

this metal chair reminds me of my new foot stool

mushrooms for sale

I would love to have a few of these in my house
these long handled spoons were so smooth and enticing.
type type type

i need an air plant. all they need is air.

This weekend I am happy for the sunshine and magical happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment