Tuesday, April 24, 2012

For Baby Peregrin

Last Saturday we got to celebrate my dear friend Krista as she get's ready to bring sweet life into this world. The shower was so fun to decorate for. We chose pink, white, and gold glitter for the color theme. I think it all pulled together quite nicely.

here is our spread: cake balls, onion tartlets, caprese on a stick, veggie cones, fruit salad, and "the peregrin" a specialty drink of ginger & peach fizz.
these can double as decor and favors


fresh fruits and veggies. I loved how they came in a cone.

I was feeling like my bouquets were missing something. Turns out they were, cats on sticks were the finishing touch.

Krista got the most darling gifts from her friends and family


We all had a lovely time. I can't wait to someday (not soon) have a shower of my own!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these gold mason jars. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Cute millie! It looks just like everything Krista! :)

    ReplyDelete