Monday, April 23, 2012

Much Love Monday

Monday is here and I am enjoying my day off by eating blueberry yogurt with fresh strawberries in the sun! Yesterday was a magical day by the river. Today will be an interesting day as Andrew is getting his wisdom teeth out! Yikes. We went on a hunt for man meat last night since he won't be able to eat solids for about a week. All in all, this weekend was wonderfully warm and full of adventures, just the way I like it.

And now for what my heart is swooning over....


 1.
these red stocking I found over at The House of Milk blog make me giddy inside  


2.
Liberty London + Doc Martins =


3.
Twilight Flutterfly from the oregon humane society   
4.
sitting by the river eating sour patch watermelons and BBQ chips. my perfect day
5.
picnics on the beach.
I Hope Your Monday Is Full Of LOVE!







1 comment:

  1. First, I want to know if that cat's name is really Twilight Flutterfly? Second, You hair is pure amazingness. Third, I am jealous of your river and your snacks.

    ReplyDelete