Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!




1.  Today is a great day because,  I got to sleep in with my Mister   .

2.   Tomorrow I will   cry happy tears at my dear friend Krista's baby shower. I am so very excited for baby Peregrin to enter the world   .

3.  My favorite time of day is    bedtime       because    it's when I'm at my silliest! I seriously turn into a 4 year old, tickle attacks and all.

4. Sometimes you just have to   eat two bowls of cereal in the morning. One just isn't always enough.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is    anything my miss Kat Edmonson. There is something so nostalgic yet so original about her voice.

6. My favorite accessory is   any pair of earrings. It's pretty much the only jewelry I wear on a regular basis. If I think I look manly(it's a chronic condition I have lol) I always go straight for the earrings. .

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   definitely getting my hair done the second time! you can check it out here   .
*thanks Lauren for the blanks!


       Enjoy your Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment