1. My bedtime routine includes, washing my face, brushing my teeth, flossing (if I want to earn my tickles), jammies, calling the cats to bed (they never listen), and a back scratch if I'm lucky:) .
2. I am depressed from all this rain. Seriously, I wake up every morning and struggle out of bed with only enough will power to put on jeans and a sweater. Everyday this week has been a jeans and sweater day. Luckily, the forecast says bright and sunny all next week! Hope it brings me out of this funk. .
3. I can't stand centipedes because they have more than four legs. I dislike anything with more than four legs .
4. My idea of relaxation would be all electronics turned off while sitting next to a campfire and looking up at the stars. .
5. If I had an extra $50, I would treat my closest girlfriends out to morning coffee and baked goods.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is that they make you feel heard. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself here, which is actually okay most of the time, but not always very motivating. I am new to blogging, so I wouldn't say my list of bloggy friends goes far beyond my real life friends, maybe someday.
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is anything Thai. I find most Thai recipes intimidating due to their list if ingredients I've either not heard of or never used. But it is oh so yummy and would probably help out our savings account.
Hope you have the bestest Friday of
If you want to join in on the Friday Blank Fun, link up to Lauren's site:)