1. My first memory is actually a dream. I remember being in my crib and dreaming my toenails fell off. Random, but it was really freaking as a little girl and I never forgot it .
2. My first love was Andrew Brady Dugger. My first and only love! I love that he was the first and last boy I ever told "I love you".
3. My very first favorite color was purple. I have never changed my favorite color. I love it. I actually hardly ever wear it or decorate with it, but I love looking at it. I think most people do purple all wrong.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when my car broke down and I didn't cry. My dad is a mechanic, so naturally if anything with my car ever goes wrong I just call him. In my younger years I usually called crying on the side of road freaked out with no money, so my dad always came to the rescue. Now I calmly call Andrew (and my dad still for advice) and figure out the situation like an adult.
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is pet my cat Birdie, snuggle Andrew if he's not already up working on homework, eat a bowl of cereal, and then check things like facebook and blogs on the computer.
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was the Space Jam soundtrack! I still know almost every song on that cd.
Hope you make some more "firsts" over you weekend!
Thanks lauren! link up here.