Friday, October 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Hope you enjoy!

1.  The last thing I ate was   popcorn last night. It was scrumptious .

2.  The last time I went to the beach was  in August with the girl I nanny. Check out all the fun we had here. I have actually been thinking about the ocean a lot lately and have been dying to visit. There is something about fall that makes me miss the ocean  .

3.  My last vacation was  in June. Andrew and I went on an Oregon camping adventure. Camping on the Metolius River was definitely our highlight. We have another vacation book for Christmas this year. We are headed to California to visit family.

4. The last place I drove was    to work (how boring of me) .

5. The last song I listened to was   Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show.  

6. The last thing I watched on TV was   Downton Abby. Well it was actually on the computer, not TV, but we don't have TV so it will have to do .


7.  The last time I said "I love you" was  we said good-night to each other. (Andrew of coarse.)
 
 Happy Friday All!
thanks for the blanks Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment