Happy Friday Everyone! I feel like it took forever to get here this week.
here are the lovely blanks provided by Lauren.
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is visit with our good friends the Yusi's! We have been invited to their "exclusive" VIP pumpkin patch extravaganza.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is rude drivers. There is particular exit on my commute that without fail, I get cut off by someone too "busy" to wait in the line like everyone else. This pet peeve has the ability to kind of make me EVIL, so I try to act like I don't mind. I usually fail.
3. I am really loving this birthday month thing. I have been celebrated weekly by Andrew. My actual birthday isn't till the 27th, but he has left little presents here and there this whole month. I plan to do a post on some of the treasures next week. Stay tuned.
4. The rain is needed. I started getting dry skin lest week before the rains began. I really appreciate this season.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is sparkles. I want it on everything. I want it on my face, my walls, my cats, my food... but I live with a boy and he would never let any of this happen.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is The Star Spangle Banner. It's my go to song to sing in the car.
7. The best cure for stress is getting a back rub and taking a walk or bike ride. It really melts the stress away .
Happy Friday Friends, hope it's
a lovely one.