Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday Everyone! I feel like it took forever to get here  this week.
here are the lovely blanks provided by Lauren.


1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is  visit with our good friends the Yusi's! We have been invited to their "exclusive" VIP pumpkin patch extravaganza. 
2.  A big pet peeve of mine is  rude drivers. There is particular exit on my commute that without fail, I get cut off by someone too "busy" to wait in the line like everyone else. This pet peeve has the ability to kind of make me EVIL, so I try to act like I don't mind. I usually fail.
3.  I am really loving  this birthday month thing. I have been celebrated weekly by Andrew. My actual birthday isn't till the 27th, but he has left little presents here and there this whole month. I plan to do a post on some of the treasures next week. Stay tuned.

4. The rain is   needed. I started getting dry skin lest week before the rains began. I really appreciate this season.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is  sparkles. I want it on everything. I want it on my face, my walls, my cats, my food... but I live with a boy and he would never let any of this happen.

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is  The Star Spangle Banner. It's my go to song to sing in the car.


7.  The best cure for stress is  getting a back rub and taking a walk or bike ride. It really melts the stress away .
 
 Happy Friday Friends, hope it's 
 
a lovely one.
 
xoxox

1 comment: